Careers with SERVPRO of Cuyahoga South
SERVPRO of Cuyahoga South is the premier fire and water cleanup and restoration company in northeast Ohio. We are expanding and seeking a water and fire restoration technician. We currently have nine franchises in the Cleveland, Mansfield and Akron areas.
- Demolition and removal of non-salvageable structural material
- Water extraction
- Mold remediation
- Contents cleaning and inventorying
- Effectively communicate with customers
- Excellent communication skills and customer relations
- Ability to work flexible and longer hours during emergency situations
- Criminal background check
- Pre-employment drug screen
- MVR check-must have valid driver's license
- On call rotation
Compensation and Benefits:
- Starting at $17 an hour with no experience
- Benefits package including 401(k) after one year of employment
- Paid dental and vision
- Medical insurance
- Paid vacation
Job Type: Full-time
In addition to our career openings, we allow students to shadow our technicians, mechanics, and more for an opportunity to check out the industry and day-to-day experiences. Please reach out to Hiring@SERVPROTeamFosdick.com if you're interested in shadowing at SERVPRO of Cuyahoga South.
SERVPRO of Cuyahoga South has no positions open at this time. Please check back frequently as new career opportunities become available. Currently accepting resumes.
What to do
If you would like to apply to work at SERVPRO of Cuyahoga South, please send your resume to MFosdick@SPBarberton.com.